ai sensi della normativa vigente in materia di protezione dei dati personali (Regolamento UE n. 679 del 2016), desideriamo informarla che i trattamenti dei suoi dati personali sono effettuati con correttezza e trasparenza, per fini leciti e tutelando la sua riservatezza ed i suoi diritti.
I trattamenti sono effettuati anche con l’ausilio di mezzi informatici per le seguenti finalità:
- per acquisire e confermare la sua prenotazione di servizi di alloggio e servizi accessori, e per fornire i servizi richiesti. Trattandosi di trattamenti necessari per la definizione dell’accordo contrattuale e per la sua successiva attuazione, non è richiesto il suo consenso, tranne nel caso in cui siano conferiti dati particolari, cosiddetti sensibili. In caso di rifiuto a conferire i dati personali, non potremo confermare la prenotazione o fornirle i servizi richiesti. Il trattamento cesserà alla sua partenza, ma alcuni suoi dati personali potranno o dovranno continuare ad essere trattati per le finalità e con le modalità indicate nei punti successivi;
- per adempiere all’obbligo previsto dal “Testo unico delle leggi di pubblica sicurezza” (articolo 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773) che ci impone di comunicare alla Questura, per fini di pubblica sicurezza, le generalità dei clienti alloggiati secondo le modalità stabilite dal Ministero dell’Interno (Decreto 7 gennaio 2013). Il conferimento dei dati è obbligatorio e non richiede il suo consenso, ed in caso di rifiuto a fornirli non potremo ospitarla nella nostra struttura. I dati acquisiti per tale finalità non vengono da noi conservati, a meno che non ci fornisca il consenso alla conservazione come previsto al punto 4;
- per adempiere ai vigenti obblighi amministrativi, contabili e fiscali. Per tali finalità il trattamento è effettuato senza necessità di acquisire il suo consenso. I dati sono trattati da noi e da nostri incaricati, e vengono comunicati all’esterno solo in adempimento ad obblighi di legge. In caso di rifiuto a conferire i dati necessari per gli adempimenti sopra indicati, non potremo fornirle i servizi richiesti. I dati acquisiti per tali finalità vengono da noi conservati per il tempo previsto dalle rispettive normative (10 anni, e anche oltre in caso di accertamenti fiscali);
- per accelerare le procedure di registrazione in caso di suoi successivi soggiorni presso la nostra struttura. Per tale finalità, previa acquisizione del suo consenso revocabile in qualsiasi momento, i suoi dati saranno conservati per il periodo massimo di 2 anni e saranno utilizzati quando sarà nuovamente nostro ospite per le finalità di cui ai punti precedenti;
- per espletare la funzione di ricevimento di messaggi e telefonate a lei indirizzati durante il suo soggiorno. Per tale finalità è necessario il suo consenso. Potrà revocare il consenso in qualsiasi momento. Il trattamento cesserà comunque alla sua partenza;
- per inviarle nostri messaggi promozionali e aggiornamenti sulle tariffe e sulle offerte praticate. Per tale finalità, previa acquisizione del suo consenso, i suoi dati saranno conservati per il periodo massimo di 5 anni e non saranno comunicati a terzi. Potrà revocare il consenso in qualsiasi momento;
Desideriamo inoltre informarla che il Regolamento europeo le riconosce alcuni diritti, tra cui il diritto di accesso e di rettifica, o di cancellazione o di limitazione o di opposizione al trattamento, oltre al diritto alla portabilità dei dati, se ed in quanto applicabili (articoli da 15 a 22 del Regolamento UE n. 679 del 2016). Può inoltre proporre reclamo all’autorità di controllo, secondo le procedure previste dalla normativa vigente.
Per qualsiasi ulteriore informazione, e per far valere i diritti a lei riconosciuti dal Regolamento europeo, potrà rivolgersi a:
Titolare del trattamento: MARCONI SAVOLDI SRL Tel 0415222068 fax 0415229700 firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
- To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 2 years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
- To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
- To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 5 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller MARCONI SAVOLDI SRL Tel 0415222068 fax 0415229700 email@example.com
Privacy and cookies
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and it is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access in our site and allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for Internet working; They can not harm your computer / device, if they are enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and solve possible malfunctions in our site.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the during your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support site or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and reads our website every time you visit in our site; has a fixed expiration date, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Cookies Feature: Allow in our site remember decisions taken by the user, or as your login ID. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (contains neither your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not the one you are visiting; for example, used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits at each site that are advertised.
- Analytics Cookies are cookies that are intended to ensure regular maintenance and the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing in our site, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, maybe your navigation is not ideal and some of the utilities available do not work correctly.
a) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Name of cookies:
Purpose of Cookies:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times the user of in our site visits it. Was also recorded when is the first and last visit to the web. It calculates when you have finished a session, user source and keyword.
User settings to prevent Cookies
You can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants a cookie: If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, the option in Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- If you use Chrome, section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cooki
Information regarding processing of personal data
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. hotel facilities where you will be a guest;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) e) you can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
b. processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Data Controller and Data Processor
Under Article. 28 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
– the holder of the personal data collected from this web site, as the owner of the website, is shown at the bottom of the website itself.
– holder self treatment and owner of online reservation system is now is the company Nozio Srl with headquarters in Via delle Industrie, 17 / A – 30175 Venice Marghera, and its partner and Web Site administrator, the company Netplan S.r.l.
– in charge of the processing of personal data as a System Administrator of the Web site is the company Nozio Srl with headquarters in Via delle Industrie, 17 / A – 30175 Venice Marghera, and its partner and Web Site administrator, the company Netplan S.r.l.
The copyright in all materials on all pages of this website is owned by both the author (Marconi Savoldi S.r.l. and partners) and the website owner.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted, utilized or re-produced in any form
* You may view this website electronically.
* You may print any of the pages of this website or download any of them to local hard-disk for your personal non-commercial use only.
The permissions set out above do not authorize you to incorporate any part of the pages of this website in any document or any material or otherwise make available without prior written consent of both the author and the website owner.
The website owner and the author reserve the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the permissions set out above.